Forms for our accounts and investments
Here are some of our most popular forms for you to download and print
Remember that you can apply quickly online for most of our accounts and investments. Before you apply, please make sure you've read the information you need to decide whether the investment is right for you.
Want to apply on behalf of someone else under a Power of Attorney or as a Deputy or Receiver?
You can use the following forms to apply, but please read our guide before you do so.
- Direct ISA Power of Attorney application form
- Direct Saver Power of Attorney application form
- Guaranteed Growth Bonds Power of Attorney application form
- Guaranteed Income Bonds Power of Attorney application form
- Income Bonds Power of Attorney application form
- Investment Guaranteed Growth Bonds Power of Attorney application form
Registered for our online and phone service? You can update your details by logging in or calling us. If not, use the forms below.
- Change of nominated bank account form (any NS&I account or investment)
- Premium Bonds change of details form (Premium Bonds only)
To change your details for any other NS&I accounts or investments, you'll need to write to us.
Have more than one account with us? Don't worry, we'll update your details for all of them.
Premium BondsPremium Bonds
It's quicker to apply or top up your account online.Apply Online Top up Online
Grandparents and great-grandparents can only apply for Premium Bonds for their grandchild or great-grandchild by post.
Direct ISADirect ISA
Direct SaverDirect Saver
Guaranteed Growth BondsGuaranteed Growth Bonds
Guaranteed Income BondsGuaranteed Income Bonds
Income BondsIncome Bonds
Investment AccountInvestment Account
Investment Guaranteed Growth BondsInvestment Guaranteed Growth Bonds
- Form to switch to Investment Guaranteed Growth Bonds Only use if switching from another NS&I account or Investment
Junior ISAJunior ISA
It's quicker to apply or top up your account online.Apply Online Transfer in from another provider Top up Online
- Form to switch to a Junior ISA Only use if switching from another NS&I account or investment
65+ Guaranteed Growth BondsWhat you need to know
Fixed Interest Savings CertificatesFind out more about Fixed Interest Savings Certificates
Index-linked Savings CertificatesFind out more about Index-linked Savings Certificates
You can use this form to withdraw your money from the following accounts:
- Children's Bonus Bonds
- Easy Access Savings Account
- Ordinary Account
- Deposit Bonds
- Save As You Earn
- Yearly Plan
- Gift Tokens
- Savings Stamps
- British Savings Bonds