Forms for our accounts and investments
Here are some of our most popular forms for you to download and print
Remember that you can apply quickly online for most of our accounts and investments. Before you apply, please make sure you've read the information you need to decide whether the investment is right for you.
Having trouble reading our brochures or forms? See our accessibility page for more information.
Want to apply on behalf of someone else under a Power of Attorney or as a Deputy or Receiver?
You can use the following forms to apply, but please read our guide before you do so.
Registered for our online and phone service? You can update your details by logging in or calling us. If not, use the forms below.
- Change of nominated bank account form (any NS&I account or investment)
- Premium Bonds change of details form
- Investment Account change of details form
- Investment Account change of details form for under 16s
- Children's Bonds change of details form
To change your details for any other NS&I accounts or investments, you'll need to write to us.
Have more than one account with us? Don't worry, we'll update your details for all of them.
Premium BondsPremium Bonds
Direct ISADirect ISA
Direct SaverDirect Saver
Income BondsIncome Bonds
Investment AccountInvestment Account
Junior ISAJunior ISA
It's quicker to apply or top up your account online.Apply online Transfer in from another provider Top up Online
- Form to switch to a Junior ISA Only use if switching from another NS&I account or investment
Guaranteed Growth BondsFind out more about Guaranteed Growth Bonds
- Guaranteed Growth Bonds cash in form Only use if you invested in or renewed your Guaranteed Growth Bond on or before 30 April 2019
Guaranteed Income BondsFind out more about Guaranteed Income Bonds
- Guaranteed Income Bonds cash in form Only use if you invested in or renewed your Guaranteed Income Bond on or before 30 April 2019
Fixed Interest Savings CertificatesFind out more about Fixed Interest Savings Certificates
Index-linked Savings CertificatesFind out more about Index-linked Savings Certificates
You can use this form to withdraw your money from the following accounts:
- Children's Bonus Bonds
- Children’s Bonds
- Easy Access Savings Account
- Ordinary Account
- Deposit Bonds
- Save As You Earn
- Yearly Plan
- Gift Tokens
- Savings Stamps
- British Savings Bonds