Managing savings for another adult

You can register to manage someone’s NS&I savings on their behalf. Types of Authority are different, depending on how long you need to manage someone’s money, and the circumstances around why you are managing their money.

Service update: It's currently taking us longer than usual to handle your enquiries. We're sorry for the delay - we're working hard to get back on track.