You're in safe hands
Most banks only guarantee your savings up to £85k. We’re the only provider that secures 100% of your savings, however much you invest.
Trusted by 25 million people
We're backed by HM Treasury and we've been helping people save for 160 years now. Today, over a third of UK savers trust us with their money.
The home of Premium Bonds
We created Premium Bonds and you can only get them from us. Open an account and you could win big in our monthly prize draw.
How we try to ensure accessibility for all
We’re committed to making sure our website is accessible to as many of our customers as possible. We aim to conform to the ‘Double A’ level of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 and we develop and test accordingly.
If you are having any difficulties with accessing the information on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Downloads and forms
Having trouble reading our brochures or forms? Ask us for versions in:
- Audio tape or CD
- Large print
This accessibility statement applies to all NS&I owned websites, including nsandi.com, nsandi-corporate.com, nsandi-adviser.com and nsandi-gps.com.
This statement was prepared on 23 September 2020. It was last reviewed on 23 September 2020.
These websites are run by NS&I. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. Some of the guidelines we follow
- We try to use clear, simple language
- We use colours that have enough contrast to ensure that type is legible
- We make our pdf documents as accessible as we can
- Ensure you can navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Ensure you can navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible our websites are
This website is partially compliant, but we have plans to update our website soon. We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Products – this uses radio buttons as filter buttons, so we want resolve the issues under Guideline 3.2 to make sure this page appears and operates in a predictable way.
- Throughout the site we use buttons as links. We will ensure that buttons are built to appear and operate in the usual way i.e. using enter or space on a screen reader.
- Throughout the site when a user tabs through links, not all of these are displayed with an outline. We will look to ensure all links have a consistent format to show the link you have tabbed to.
We plan to have these issues resolved by the end of 2020.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible.
Following an accessibility audit, we are in the process of carrying out the required updates and will provide further timings in due course.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
Following the accessibility audit, we plan on carrying out all required updates and will provide further timings in due course.
The NS&I Government Payment Services website is partially compliant and we have a plan to update it within the next year.
Do you need help viewing our website?
You can make websites easier to read by changing the text size, making your mouse pointer easier to see, magnifying the screen and changing the colours of the background and text.
We regularly test our website to ensure its compatibility with the most popular browsers. If you use any of the browsers below, you’ll be able to use all the features of our website:
- Safari version 9 and up on Apple devices
- Google Chrome version 63 and up on Windows and Android
- Internet Explorer version 11 on Windows
- Microsoft Edge version 16 and up on Windows
- Firefox version 59 and up on Windows
- Samsung browsers version 6 and up