How we try to ensure accessibility for all
We’re committed to making sure our website is accessible to as many of our customers as possible. We aim to conform to the ‘Double A’ level of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and we develop and test accordingly.
If you are having any difficulties with accessing the information on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Downloads and forms
Having trouble reading our brochures or forms? Ask us for versions in:
- Audio tape or CD
- Large print
Some of the guidelines we follow
- We try to use clear, simple language
- We use colours that have enough contrast to ensure that type is legible
- We make our pdf documents as accessible as we can
Do you need help viewing our website?
You can make websites easier to read by changing the text size, making your mouse pointer easier to see, magnifying the screen and changing the colours of the background and text.
We regularly test our website to ensure its compatibility with the most popular browsers. If you use any of the browsers below, you’ll be able to use all the features of our website:
- Safari versions 9 and up on Apple devices
- Google Chrome versions 63 and up on Windows and Android
- Internet Explorer version 11 on Windows
- Microsoft Edge version 16 and up on Windows
- Firefox versions 59 and up on Windows
- Samsung browsers version 6 and up