When you choose to save online with NS&I we guarantee that your money is safe with us. In the unlikely event of money being fraudulently taken from one of your NS&I accounts or investments by someone else, we will reimburse you. All we ask is that you follow our recommendations for keeping your security information safe.
Have any concerns about the security of your NS&I accounts?
Please call us straight away if:
- you think you’ve responded to a fraudulent email
- someone may have seen your security details
- you believe someone else has accessed your accounts
Staying safe FAQs
You’ll find out more about staying safe online and preventing fraud on these websites
- Financial Fraud Action– the UK banks’ initiative to help you stay safe online.
- CPNI Digital footprint
- Get Safe Online – how to protect yourself and your money online.
- Action fraud – UK’s national reporting centre for fraud and cyber crime.
- Cyber Aware - Information about cyber security.
- National Cyber Security Centre - providing advice for dealing with common cyber problems