How to change your personal details

We’ve got all the information you need to change your address, contact details and name.

Changing your address or contact details

You can easily update your address using your online account:

  1. Register or log in
  2. Go to ‘Your profile’ in the top menu
  3. Choose ‘Your details’
  4. Select ‘Change’ for your address or other details

Not registered yet?

If you have Premium Bonds, you can easily change yours or your child’s address and contact details by filling out a simple online form. No need to create an account or send us any paper.

You’ll need your holder’s number to hand, as well as your previous and new details.

Don’t have Premium Bonds?

You can download and send us a paper form in the post.

Change of details paper form

Changing your name

You can’t change your name online for security reasons. You’ll need to download and send us a paper form.

Change of details paper form

You can also write to us, making sure to include:

Your previous name (and previous signature)
Your new name (and new signature)

Write to us

If we’ve asked for evidence of your identity recently, you won’t be able to update your details until this has been processed.