We are experiencing a very high volume of calls through to our contact centre. We do have an excellent Help function on our website to answer any questions, as well as email options, and you can also apply immediately online.
How do I get in touch?
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Use our contact form for any general questions or comments about NS&I. We’ll aim to email you a reply within 24 hours.
For your security, don’t use this form for any specific queries about your own accounts or investments.
Find us on Twitter @nsandihelp.
Tweet us for any general questions or comments about NS&I and we’ll aim to respond within the hour.
For your security, don’t use this for any specific queries about your own accounts or investments.
Call us free on 0500 007 007
Want to apply?
Call us free on 0500 500 000
Calling from outside the UK or on a mobile?
Call us on +44 1253 832007
You can call us any time. We’re here in the UK all day, every day. Calls from outside the UK, mobiles and some landline providers may not be free. Calls may be recorded.
Have your details to hand
To manage your accounts or personal details, you’ll need to be registered for our online and phone service. Please have your NS&I number and password to hand.
If you aren’t registered or don't have those details to hand, we may still be able to deal with your enquiry once we’ve asked you a few security questions.
Need a form?
You can download and print our most popular forms.
Write to us
Post your letter to:
The more details you can give when you write to us, the more quickly we can deal with your request:
- Your personal details: name; address; date of birth. If you haven’t told us about a house move or a change in your marital status or name, please also include your previous name and address.
- Your reference numbers. Any or all of these: your NS&I number; holder’s or customer number; account number; Bond numbers; or Certificate numbers, if you know them. You’ll find these numbers on your Bond records, certificates of investment or any other letters from us.
- Details of your accounts or investments: type of investment (eg Premium Bonds); approximate start date; and amount, if you know them.
- Don't forget to sign your letter. For your security, we can’t disclose or change personal information without the account holder’s signature(s). If the investment was made for you when you were a child, we might not have your signature on our records. In that case, your signature should be witnessed by one of your parents (or another adult if your parent can’t sign) so we can transfer control of any investments to you.
- If you are 16 or over and the investment was made for you when you were a child, we might not have your signature on our records. In that case, your signature should be witnessed by one of your parents (or another adult if your parent can’t sign).