How we try to ensure accessibility for all
We’re committed to making sure our website is accessible to as many of our customers as possible. We aim to conform to the ‘Double A’ level of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and we develop and test accordingly.
If you are having any difficulties with accessing the information on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Some of the guidelines we follow
- We try to use clear, simple language
- We use colours that have enough contrast to ensure that type is legible
- We make our pdf documents as accessible as we can
Do you need help viewing our website?
You can make websites easier to read by changing the size text, making your mouse pointer easier to see, magnifying the screen and changing the colours of the background and text. Find out more about how to change these settings in the BBC’s My Web My Way pages.
We test our website on the browsers and operating systems used by at least 2% of our customers:
- Safari versions 7 and up on Apple devices
- Google Chrome versions 35 and up on Microsoft Windows and Android
- Internet Explorer verisons 11 and 9 on Microsoft Windows
- Firefox versions 35 and up on Microsoft Windows
- Android Browser versions 4 and up