Register for our online and phone service
Thank you for choosing to use our online and phone service.
This is an easy way for you to securely manage selected accounts and investments with us.
How to register
To register, click on the Continue button and follow the 2-step process.
- 1 Enter your details
- 2 Print, sign and return the form
Who can register?
To register, you must be aged at least 16 and hold at least one of the following NS&I accounts or investments:
- Premium Bonds
- Index-linked Savings Certificates*
- Direct ISA
- Fixed Interest Savings Certificates*
- Direct Saver
- Guaranteed Growth Bonds*
- Income Bonds
- Guaranteed Income Bonds*
- Children's Bonds
- Guaranteed Equity Bonds*
*Only if you invested or renewed on or after 20 September 2012.
Don’t register if:
- you hold only an NS&I Investment Account – this account is postal only so you can’t manage it online or by phone.
- you recently applied for an NS&I account or investment online or by phone – we’ll register you automatically, so you don’t need to fill in the form. You can start using the service when you receive your NS&I number (and temporary password if you applied by phone).
If you have already registered but can’t see all your accounts online, print this PDF form, complete it, and return it to us by post.
What information is needed?
To complete your registration, we need:
- your name, date of birth, address and contact details
- any one of your holder’s/account numbers or your NS&I number
You can find these numbers on statements, certificates or other correspondence from us. You only need to quote one number from one of the accounts or investments you hold with us. We will find any other NS&I investments you hold under the same name and date of birth.