NS&I uses cookies which are essential for this website to operate. You may delete and block our cookies but parts of this website will no longer work.
By using this website you accept our use of cookies. See our cookie policy for more on our cookies and how to manage them

Contact us - How do I track down unclaimed or forgotten savings?

How do I track down unclaimed or forgotten savings?

NS&I's Tracing Service

You can ask us to trace any savings or investments that you think you may have with us. The service can also be used to track down funds of deceased relatives or clients, provided you are legally empowered to act for that person. 

The Pension Service

If you think you may have an old pension, but aren't sure of the details, the Pension Service can help you track it down.


Government stocks and gilts

All Government stock is now handled by Computershare Investor Services. Please send any enquiries to this address:

Registrar's Department
Computershare Investor Services
PO Box 2411
The Pavilions
BS99 6WX
Tel: 0870 703 0143

Not the answer you were looking for?